Let’s be honest.
Reaching out to the help the community is hard work. It requires three primary resources:
- A passion to serve others in Christlike ways
- Manpower to get things done
- Funding to pay for ministries
We have no shortage in #1: passion; in fact we would love to do even more to serve people in more ways. However we are limited only by a lack of #2 and #3 — volunteers and of course money.
Joining Hands serves with dignity and love. And we are good stewards of all donations, squeezing every bit from which we are blessed.
We serve the under-served in Pasco County through free community dinners, Sunday breakfast, and groceries. We intend to expand our ministries at our new location based on community need.
Please join our efforts.
- Financial donations are where we currently have the biggest need. We appreciate all financial support, whether large or small. You may donate online using our secure PayPal account with either a one-time gift or recurring monthly support.
- Volunteering to help with our ministries is easy. Please contact us to discuss opportunities to serve. Call (727) 264-1288 or email firstname.lastname@example.org